Cutting Customer Irritation
Hitachi Solutions and Essential Retail hosted a roundtable discussion with some of the UK’s largest retailers: including Tesco, Carpetright, Dune Group and Blackwell’s. The event looked at the increasing challenges around how to put customers first and optimise their shopping experience – both on and offline.
The first whitepaper in the series outlines the key points raised in these discussions, covering:
- Today’s retail pain points and how leading retailers are addressing them
- The advocacy vs. loyalty scheme debate
- How to deliver great customer service continuously, and how technology can help
- Why engaged and informed staff result in happy customers
The second whitepaper in the series dives deeper into these key points raised, covering:
- How retailers can use innovation and technology to improve customer experience
- How to deliver an authentic experience to customers
- Why your customer should be placed at the heart of your business
Hitachi Solutions works with retailers around the world to help them migrate to new technology solutions and put customers first. Utilising Microsoft Dynamics and Hitachi Solutions specialist retail software, retailers can gain a complete 360° view of their customers. Only by truly knowing your customers can you market, sell, and service them efficiently and cost effectively.
Click here to contact a member of the Hitachi Solutions retail team to find out more.